Present your project with an Infineon XMC microcontroller (ARM Cortex-based) on EmbDev.net, and win a 3D Printer or one of 9 Developer Kits by Infineon!
1st place: 3D Printer Kit PRotos v2 with many extras, worth €1200
- Printing area 23x23x12 cm
- Carbon printing bed
- Heated printing bed
- Stand alone controller with LCD and SD card slot
- 750g PLA filament
2nd-10th place: Infineon XMC4000 Kit (choose between Automation Kit or Motor Control Kit), worth €299
No XMC hardware?
Cheap evaluation boards are available at many distributors, including Mouser, Farnell, Digikey.
How to participate
- Create an account on EmbDev.net
- Create an article with your project description (Instructions)
- Add “[[Category:Infineon_XMC_Design_Contest_2014]]” to the article text
Terms and Conditions
- You have not published your project anywhere else.
- Your project is based on a microcontroller from the XMC1000 or XMC4000 family.
- The project description is complete.
- Text and images are published with a Creative Commons license, source code with an open source licence.
- The article is finished by July 20, 2014.
- Prizes can be shipped within the EU, Switzerland and the USA. If you live anywhere else, please contact us to make sure delivery of prizes to your country is possible.
Evaluation is done by a jury consisting of moderators of the EmbDev.net and Mikrocontroller.net forums and Infineon engineers. Criteria are originality of the project, realization, and presentation of the project in the article.
Please ask here.
There is also a topic on EmbDev.net's German partner site Mikrocontroller.net.