ComponentTester-1.42m - compilation problem

Guest #6637803
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Hi forum!Is my first post on this forum and I have a small problem whit 
ComponentTester-1.42m.
I was able to build my own pcb (schema in attachment), do some changes 
as encoder is connect to PD5 PD6.
I spot two issue:
I'm  not able to compile correctly hex where i have fallowing options 
selected:
* #define HW_ENCODER @ config.h
* set lcd to use ILI9342
 result of compilation is:
1
AVR Memory Usage
2
----------------
3
Device: atmega328
4

5
Program:   34746 bytes (106.0% Full)
6
(.text + .data + .bootloader)
7

8
Data:        254 bytes (12.4% Full)
9
(.data + .bss + .noinit)
10

11
EEPROM:      773 bytes (75.5% Full)
12
(.eeprom)

Second issue is a problem whit PCD8544:
what ever I do and change on config_328.h is no difference no signal on 
nokia display (display check and is working fine). already check PD0 PD1 
PD2 PD3 PD4 on logic analyzer and is flat line no signal at all.

PCB check and is fine as long i don't miss anything on schema.
Flew different Atmega used including 328p (all atmega working fine but 
not as CompopnentTester).

I attach my config.h and config_328.h please help me to sort this 
problem.
I don't mind stay whit PCD8544 against ILI but i need working device.
Thanks in advice
Peter

If this post is in wrong place Admin/Moderator please move and sorry for 
mistake.
Attached files:
Guest #6649014
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Peter wrote:
> I was able to build my own pcb (schema in attachment), do some changes
> as encoder is connect to PD5 PD6.
> ...
> I'm  not able to compile correctly hex where i have fallowing options
> selected:

Did the code compile correctly without your changes?

> ... schema ...
Im englischen Sprachraum wird das Ding als "schematic" bezeichnet

Reply

Note: the original post is older than 6 months. Please don't ask any new questions in this thread, but start a new one.

Formatting
  • [c]C-Code[/c]
  • [code]code in other languages, ASCII drawings[/code]
  • [math]formula (LaTeX syntax)[/math]
  • [[Title]] – link to an article
  • Link to another post: right-click its post ID (#8078628), copy the address, paste it into the text

More about formatting

Post long source code as an attachment, not in the text.

Already registered? Log in

Not shown to anyone. We send you a link; your post appears once you confirm it there.

By submitting you create a free account and accept the terms of use.