EmbDev.net

Forum: FPGA, VHDL & Verilog Dueprologic Cyclone iv fpga dev board


von Hareesh M. (Company: Mindteck) (hareeshp)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
Hi,
I am using Cyclone iv ep4ce6e22c8n fpga development kit from 
dueprologic.
When i try to flash the code it is taking more than 10 minutes to 
complete the flashing.And i erased the fpga through quartus software 
after that i am not able to flash the code and it is failing always.
Can you please answer to this question?
Regards
Hareesh

von John Doe (Guest)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
Hareesh M. wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using Cyclone iv ep4ce6e22c8n fpga development kit from
> dueprologic.
> When i try to flash the code it is taking more than 10 minutes to
> complete the flashing.And i erased the fpga through quartus software
> after that i am not able to flash the code and it is failing always.
> Can you please answer to this question?

What question???

von Hareesh M. (Company: Mindteck) (hareeshp)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
John Doe wrote:
> Hareesh M. wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am using Cyclone iv ep4ce6e22c8n fpga development kit from
>> dueprologic.
>> When i try to flash the code it is taking more than 10 minutes to
>> complete the flashing.And i erased the fpga through quartus software
>> after that i am not able to flash the code and it is failing always.
>> Can you please answer to this question?
>
> What question???

Hi jhon,
Thanks for your time
Why board is taking that much for flashing?
Why I am not able to flash after erasing

Many thanks
Hareesh

von Sigint 1. (sigint)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
You know, you're working with an FPGA?!? You are flashing a bitfile, not 
"code". And you're not flashing the FPGA, instead you're flashing the 
configuration memory. (which is a external device)
What configuration scheme do you use? JTAG, Flashloader, Bitbang 
Adapter?!?
You must supply some information to us , so we can help.

von Hareesh M. (Company: Mindteck) (hareeshp)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
Sigint 1. wrote:
> You know, you're working with an FPGA?!? You are flashing a bitfile, not
> "code". And you're not flashing the FPGA, instead you're flashing the
> configuration memory. (which is a external device)
> What configuration scheme do you use? JTAG, Flashloader, Bitbang
> Adapter?!?
> You must supply some information to us , so we can help.

I was trying active serial programming(.pof)file through usb

von Hareesh M. (Company: Mindteck) (hareeshp)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
can anyone tell me the reason for above?

von Roy_WCH (Guest)


Rate this post
useful
not useful
If you call the 6x6 LED array in XIO_6, the system is very slow as you 
mentioned.

However, I didn't call 6x6 array, it speeds up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2-pgZhN9s

Reply

Entering an e-mail address is optional. If you want to receive reply notifications by e-mail, please log in.

Rules — please read before posting

  • Post long source code as attachment, not in the text
  • Posting advertisements is forbidden.

Formatting options

  • [c]C code[/c]
  • [vhdl]VHDL code[/vhdl]
  • [code]code in other languages, ASCII drawings[/code]
  • [math]formula (LaTeX syntax)[/math]




Bild automatisch verkleinern, falls nötig
Note: the original post is older than 6 months. Please don't ask any new questions in this thread, but start a new one.