Hello world on Atlys Spartan-6 xc6slx45

OP #4090619
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
I want to do a hello world program with my atlys spartan-6 xc6slx45.I 
opened EDK I create a new Projet using BSB then I create a new 
microblaze using PLB interconnect.After that I generate the 
Bitstream,after that I export design (SDK).When the window of the SDK 
opened I crate a new hello world project using C code.then I clicked 
program FPGA but I got this error :
Program FPGA failed.
Connection to board failed.
Failed to open Jtag cable.
Cable target is not connected to the host.
The board was powered on and I use only one usb cable which is connected 
from my PC to the program port.What can I do ??,
Guest #4090743
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Slim Hmidi wrote:
> I want to do a hello world program with my atlys spartan-6
> xc6slx45.I


> Program FPGA failed.
> Connection to board failed.
> Failed to open Jtag cable.
> Cable target is not connected to the host.
> The board was powered on and I use only one usb cable which is connected
> from my PC to the program port.What can I do ??,

There are two mini-usb ports on the altys one mark PROG one marked UART. 
Maybe you connected the wrong one. Digilent has an PC-application 
("Adept") to connect with the board. Try this,

Best Regards,

Reply

Note: the original post is older than 6 months. Please don't ask any new questions in this thread, but start a new one.

Formatting
  • [c]C-Code[/c]
  • [vhdl]VHDL-Code[/vhdl]
  • [code]code in other languages, ASCII drawings[/code]
  • [math]formula (LaTeX syntax)[/math]
  • [[Title]] – link to an article
  • Link to another post: right-click its post ID (#8078628), copy the address, paste it into the text

More about formatting

Post long source code as an attachment, not in the text.

Already registered? Log in

Not shown to anyone. We send you a link; your post appears once you confirm it there.

By submitting you create a free account and accept the terms of use.