> Anyone experienced a problem when the code are growing?
> In my project i have some libraries included to use LCD and i'm trying
> to comunnicate with the SD card.
> I'm using the LCD to debug and see where the code is getting error.
> When i add LCD_write funcion to see the message in some part of the
> program the program stop to run, compile but not run anyomre in lpc2368.
> Seems to be a compiler problem.
> Anyone knows how can i fix that?
> I can send the code for analise.
> I'm using yagarto with eclipse.
I don't think it's a compiler-problem.
- Check if the program is transfered completly into the controller's
memory (depends on the used tool, try with flashmagic/LPC bootloader
first). If you are using OpenOCD, check if the needed pages are erased
before flashing. OpenOCD also offers a verify command (or use gbd's
- Check the stack-settings: If the stack-size is configureable (stack
starts somewhere in RAM but not at the top) inclease the execution stack
size (size value is usually used in the instruction of the stack-inits
sequence). Also check the stack-settings used in IRQ-Mode.
- If you are using dynamic memory (malloc et al). Check for
heap-stack-collisions. Try to test without dynamic memory first
- Check the interrupt-setup and ISRs. Try to test without activating any
interrupts if possible.
- Create a minimal example to reproduce the issue. I see that the
"minimal" might be still large if you only see the problem when the code
growth. But please try to minimize as much as possible.