My situation :
- Platform : Linux Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Target hardware : STM32F303xD microcontroller based
- Black Magic Probe (firmware 1.7.1, hardware version 3)
What did I do :
- Compiled a minimal program with GCC/GNU
- Start gdb (arm-none-eabi-gdb)
- In gdb I entered the following commands :
- target extended-remote /dev/ttyACM0 (working !)
- monitor swdp_scan (working !)
- attach 1 (working !)
- file CONV002-CAN-USB.elf (working !)
- load (working !)
Now I get back the following :
Temporary breakpoint 1 at 0x8001336: file main.c, line 113.
Note: automatically using hardware breakpoints for read-only addresses.
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00000000 in ?? ()
So the problem is :
Why do I get a segmentation fault ?
Regards from Pier Tilma