Help with the RTC-8564 in ZC702 evaluation board of xilinx

Guest #4788897
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Hello people,

I am trying to run this Real Time Clock module but I am not lucky. I 
have been using like starting point the xiicps_eeprom_polled_example.c 
provided by xilinx in the folder "drivers" of the installation path. I 
did some modifications to adpat this code to the RTC and I have trying 
to send just an address+data byte to the RTC using the function 
"XIicPs_MasterSendPolled". However I am only able to see that the 
Address is sent correctly, however the data byte is not sent. (See the 
code attached)

Some considerations:
- I want to connect to the RTC through a SDK standalone project.
- The switch is working properly because the oscilloscope pictures 
attached were taken directly in the I2C pins of the RTC-8564. I soldered 
two cables direcly on the chip to check if the signals were driven to 
the chip.

Regards,
Enrique Perez
Attached files:

Reply

Note: the original post is older than 6 months. Please don't ask any new questions in this thread, but start a new one.

Formatting
  • [c]C-Code[/c]
  • [vhdl]VHDL-Code[/vhdl]
  • [code]code in other languages, ASCII drawings[/code]
  • [math]formula (LaTeX syntax)[/math]
  • [[Title]] – link to an article
  • Link to another post: right-click its post ID (#8078628), copy the address, paste it into the text

More about formatting

Post long source code as an attachment, not in the text.

Already registered? Log in

Not shown to anyone. We send you a link; your post appears once you confirm it there.

By submitting you create a free account and accept the terms of use.