Guest
#4050882
Hi, i am new to analog design, and in need of some feedback. I need to interface an analog signal with max swing 1V to 4.9V (@400Hz) to a ADC powered for 0v to 3.3V. After a lot of reading i have a circuit that simulates nicely. I use 3 RRIO op-amps. - first opamp does the required attenuation and offset according to the transfer function that i calculated (Vout = 0.846 * Vin - 0.846) - second opamp is an active unity gain LP anti-alias filter (@ 1KHz) - third op-amp is a unity gain buffer to drive the SAR ADC. I am happy with the simulations but because this is my first design, am not sure if I am missing something in the signal chain. the output to the ADC has a max swing 45mV to 3.18V. close enough to the required 0V to 3.3V. (right?) Any thoughts?
