push pull power amp

OP (Company: univercity) #3815936
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
hello,
I would like to design a linear push pull class-AB 20W power amplifier
in the HF band using similar RD16HHF Mitsubishi transistors. Here are
the questions:
1- In this scenario, how much gain can I get from this push pull
amplifier?
2- How I should calculate optimal values of the feedback network, to
achieve maximum flatness over the entire bandwidth?
3- How can I estimate the input impedance of the power amp?
4- How much excess power (than  required) is needed at the output of the
previous stage to maintain the linearity of the power amp.?
5- What's the reasonable values of the 2nd and 3rd harmonics (relative
to the first harmonic)? In what percentage of the output power I should
measure them?

any help or hint about the above mentioned problems would be
appreciated,
regards
bye

Reply

Please log in before posting.

or

Log in with Google account

Registration is free and takes only a minute.

Register now