Prototype PCB fabrication

Guest #2542621
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Hi.
I am looking for cheap prototype/pilotseries PCB fabrication.
I have ordered 2 layer boards from http://www.h-instruments.ecrater.com/
for 37.95$ for 5 pcs. The quality is very good but  it would be great to
get a even cheaper boards. I can in some cases use only single layer 
boards.
If you know of cheap pcb fabrication please let me know.
John
(Company: Ucreate PCB Co., Ltd) #2548271
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Hi John,

Hello, this is Aaron from Ucreate PCB Co., Ltd , A PCB manufacture with 
good quality and reasonable price in China.

you can visit our website or cotact me, thank you!

Best Regards,
Aaron Guan

Ucreate PCB Co., Ltd
Tel :     +86 0755 -81455181
Cell :    +86 15119229339
Fax :    + 86 0755-81455182
Email :  sales@ucreatepcb.com
Skype:  aaronguan168  MSN: aaronguan@hotmail.com
Web :      http://www.ucreatepcb.com
(Company: China) #2606462
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Dear John

Here is Jessica from Shenzhen ZBX circuit board co.,ltd. We can help you 
to make 2 layer or 1 layer FR-4 PCB with your Gerber file.

Please contact me for your request.

Here is our Company Web: www.szzbx.com
Here is my email: sales5@szzbx.com
Here is my phone number: +86-13425187158
Here is my skype: jessica.auyeung

Hope can have your feedback soon

Regards
Jessica
(Company: SOPPCB TECHNOLOGY) #2624756
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
Hi,

This is Jack from soppcb, we could offer pcb fabrication, pcba service 
and components' sourcing.

If any needs, you could send gerber files to our email: soppcbtech at 
gmail dot com for quotation.

Good Day,

Jack

John wrote:
> Hi.
> I am looking for cheap prototype/pilotseries PCB fabrication.
> I have ordered 2 layer boards from http://www.h-instruments.ecrater.com/
> for 37.95$ for 5 pcs. The quality is very good but  it would be great to
> get a even cheaper boards. I can in some cases use only single layer
> boards.
> If you know of cheap pcb fabrication please let me know.
> John
Admin #2703209
Rate this post
• ▲ useful
▼ not useful
george boyner wrote in post #2671515:
> I used a company called bittele (www.bittele.com). I have run
> about 3 projects through them (300 pieces each). Delivery is typically
> 11 days from order.

Since, according to your confirmed E-Mail address, you work at that 
company, 11 days seem a bit much. Now please stop spamming this forum. 
You're not doing your company's reputation a favor.
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.