Forum: Analog Circuits looking for connector

von Paul H. (elopau)

Attached files:
  • preview image for kk.jpg
    24.3 KB, 545 downloads
  • preview image for ks.jpg
    21.1 KB, 314 downloads

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful

I'm looking for a connector as in the attached files.
It is bipolar, low frequency, low voltage.

The black plastic at tip of the plug has a diameter of about 3 mm.

Does anyone know how that connector is called and where one could get 



Entering an e-mail address is optional. If you want to receive reply notifications by e-mail, please log in.

Rules — please read before posting

  • Post long source code as attachment, not in the text
  • Posting advertisements is forbidden.

Formatting options

  • [c]C code[/c]
  • [code]code in other languages, ASCII drawings[/code]
  • [math]formula (LaTeX syntax)[/math]

Bild automatisch verkleinern, falls nötig
Note: the original post is older than 6 months. Please don't ask any new questions in this thread, but start a new one.