EmbDev.net

Forum: ARM programming with GCC/GNU tools AT91SAM7x ek ucos


Author: Rick (Guest)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
I'm using the AT91SAM7xek evaluation board with the AT91SAM7x256
microcontroller.
I'm using Eclipse, and I like to run UC/OS-II on the microcontroller. I
am looking for a GNU port for UC/OS-II for this microcontroller.
Can anybody help me?

Author: Clifford Slocombe (clifford)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
It probably would not take much to port the IAR port from
http://www.micrium.com/atmel/AT91SAM7.html. The biggest problem is
probably the differences in the assembler tools.

Author: Clifford Slocombe (clifford)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
... there is a GNU port for NXP LPC2104 here:
http://www.micrium.com/nxp/LPC21xx.html is is not exactly what you want
but it might serve as an example of teh differences in the assembler
between GNU and IAR tools.

Author: Jonathan Dumaresq (dumarjo)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
Rick wrote:
> I'm using the AT91SAM7xek evaluation board with the AT91SAM7x256
> microcontroller.
> I'm using Eclipse, and I like to run UC/OS-II on the microcontroller. I
> am looking for a GNU port for UC/OS-II for this microcontroller.
> Can anybody help me?

they already have sams gcc pour for the ucos_ii. I don't think this will
be a big step to use it with the sam7x. Just look at their web site for
the sam7s port. If you dont' find it, i can send you some file.

Author: Rick (Guest)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
Jonathan Dumarjo wrote:

> they already have sams gcc pour for the ucos_ii. I don't think this will
> be a big step to use it with the sam7x. Just look at their web site for
> the sam7s port. If you dont' find it, i can send you some file.

Please send me some files.

rickboer@raketnet.nl

Thanks a lot!

Author: Jonathan Dumaresq (dumarjo)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
Rick wrote:
> Jonathan Dumarjo wrote:
>
>> they already have sams gcc pour for the ucos_ii. I don't think this will
>> be a big step to use it with the sam7x. Just look at their web site for
>> the sam7s port. If you dont' find it, i can send you some file.
>
> Please send me some files.
>
> rickboer@raketnet.nl
>
> Thanks a lot!

sent.

Jonathan

Author: David W. (david_w)
Posted on:

Rate this post
0 useful
not useful
Could you send them to me as well please?

david.welshon@gmail.com

Reply

Entering an e-mail address is optional. If you want to receive reply notifications by e-mail, please log in.

Rules — please read before posting

  • Post long source code as attachment, not in the text
  • Posting advertisements is forbidden.

Formatting options

  • [c]C code[/c]
  • [avrasm]AVR assembler code[/avrasm]
  • [code]code in other languages, ASCII drawings[/code]
  • [math]formula (LaTeX syntax)[/math]




Bild automatisch verkleinern, falls nötig
Note: the original post is older than 6 months. Please don't ask any new questions in this thread, but start a new one.